Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines when a user enters a local search for its products or services.
Our SEO Features
- Submitting Your Website to 10 Most Popular Search Engine Optimization
- Search Analytics
- Links to Your Site / Who Linked You
- Find Inter Links
- Targeting Country Setup
- Apply Robots.txt to Your Website
- Sitemap.xml Writter and Submit to Various Search Engines
Our Smart SEO Features
- All Features of SEO Package
- Meta keywords and description for your homepage and each post and pages.
- Meta description for each individual post as your excerpt of your post.
- Higher rank in google. Easily increase your blog traffic.
- WebMaster Tool Verification Setting
- Social Authorship for Google, Twitter and Facebook
- Image SEO setting
- Super Fast SEO
- Automatically Publish Pages / Posts to Google Search, Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter
- Automatically Write Tags for Your Post / Page