What is Digipay ?
CSC-SPV in collaboration with National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and IndusInd Bank has launched Aadhaar Enabled payment System (AePS) at all CSC locations across the country. This system is based on Aadhaar authentication of an individual, which eliminates the threat of any fraud and malicious activity. Aadhaar will facilitate ‘anytime, anywhere’ authentication to its beneficiary.
- A Windows PC/Laptop with Windows 7 or Higher Installed.
- 250MB Free Space in Hard Disk and minimum 512MB of RAM
- RD Drivers Installed
- Microsoft .Net 4.5 Installed
- Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable File Installed
- FingerPrint Drivers Installed
How To Install This Software (7-Steps) ?
- Go to Control Panel and Click on Program and Features.
- Uninstall Old Versions From Your Control Panel
- Search For Digipay, Right Click on it And Choose Uninstall/Change.
- Confirm Your Selection By Clicking On ‘Yes’ Message.
- Old Version of Digipay Will Be Uninstalled and You Will Get Sucess Message.
- Click OK to Discard the message.
- Goto C: Drive and Delete Both Folders ‘CSC e-Governance Services India Limited‘ and ‘Fingerprint Sensors‘.
- Also Delete These Folders from ‘Recycle Bin‘
- Download and Extract Digipay version 3.0
- Right click on setup and click on “Run as Administrator”.
Digipay New Registration process after installation:
1. Please enter your ‘Aadhaar Number’, ‘CSC ID’ and read the consent for biometric authentication and click on checkbox. Click on Submit Button.
2. Use Biometric Authentication to complete the registration.
3. After successfully registration, Restart Digipay Application to login.